If you have your podcast, we have a page type for it. Apps Volcano online application editor allows its users to add podcasts to their apps in a very easy way. On a device though the podcast will have a fairly sophisticated presentation.
The Podcast page type is very easy to set up. In your app's Dashboard go to Edit Pages and add a new page. The menu of all our page types will appear:
Choose the Podcast page type and click "Create".
The Podcast page type editor has many standard options like Facebook sharing and style properties editing, header image and title:
The Podcast specific editing option is Podcast URL. The Podcast URL field takes a link to the RSS feed of the podcast. In the app podcast will look like a feed each item of which is clickable. Clicking on each item takes a user to a page with more information about selected podcast and a "Play" button.
How to customize Podcast and RSS page type design:
Please follow these steps for enabling this feature:
1) Create or Convert a Podcast/RSS page type.
2) Insert your URL and save this page.
3) Now you need to edit app style.css file:
Your App Dashboard -> Design Properties -> Edit style.css
4) Add new style classes in style.css
* For Podcast page type you need to add:
* For RSS page type you need to add:
5) Now you can edit design of these pages as you wish
Podcast links page:
Podcast description page: